- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 cup Butler’s Soy Curls®
- 1 cup Low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tsp Butler’s Chick-Style Seasoning®
- 1 small Red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsps Nacheez
- 2 Ciabatta roles (Or any sandwich roll)
- Mix Chick-Style Seasoning and vegetable broth. Stir well until seasoning is dissolved.
- In a glass container combine broth with Soy Curls. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove, stir gently and set aside. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice bell pepper.
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan.
- Pour off any excess broth from the Soy Curls and save.
- Put the Soy Curls and bell pepper on the griddle and spread it out to maximize contact with the griddle.
- Stir and flip with a spatula every minute or so until Soy Curls and bell pepper are seared and no liquid remains on the griddle.
- Pour saved broth over Soy Curls/peppers. Stir just until no free liquid occurs then remove from heat.
- Pile the Soy Curls/pepper liberally onto a toasted role. Spoon warm NACHEEZ over the top and serve.