This page is devoted to educating people of the damage dairy causes to the human body as well as to the cows that are forced give us milk.
Animal Place Farmed Animal Sanctuary and Education Center The mission of Animal Place is to extend compassion to all life with a special emphasis on farmed animals. This is executed by providing permanent sanctuary, education, legislation and appropriate placement of needy animals.
- The real story of the treatment of Cattle (including dairy cows)
- The Calf Who Came For Christmas – The Story of Nicolas
Vegan Outreach works to expose and end cruelty to animals through the distribution of our advocacy booklets. Your donation will put more booklets into more people’s hands.
Milk Sucks a web site devoted to debunking the dairy industry.
- Milk: “No Longer Recommended or Required”
- Health Concerns about Dairy Products
- Read more about the link between dairy products and illnesses
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) works through public education, cruelty investigations, research, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement, and protest campaigns.
- Why shouldn’t people drink milk and eat dairy products? Cows don’t need to be killed to produce milk, right?
GO VEGAN! for yourself, for the animals, for the planet!